Staff Recruitment Makati Jobs Vacancy in Staff Alliance Inc Makati
Staff Alliance Inc Makati urgently required following position for Staff Recruitment Makati. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Recruitment Makati Jobs Vacancy in Staff Alliance Inc Makati Jobs Details:
Staff Alliance, Inc.Verified EmployerThis seal certifies that the information and activity of this Employer has been carefully verified by Worksvianet. As an HR solutions provider, STAFF ALLIANCE INC. continuously strives to make a difference in the industry where Information technology belongs. Established in 1993, Information technology rapidly rose to become one of the leaders in the recruitment industry, currently listed in the top 3000 corporations of the Philippines.
We live by our core values of integrity, professionalism and honest service, are deeply committed to our philosophy of multiple-win which ensures that every engagement we make shall provide fair and equitable share of benefits to each of our stakeholders (our clients, our employees, the government and our company). These are beacons that serve as our guiding light as we pursue our corporate vision of success through righteous ways.
Our JobsAsia Divison which handles the temporary, project and outsourcing operations of the company provides services for various requirements - from encoding and clerical, human resource and administrative, accounting, technical to customer assistance and other similar and related services.
We would like to invite candidates to explore career opportunities with us and be part of our clients which are among the top local and multinational companies that dominate their respective industries.Employer from sector Human Resources, located in National Capital Region, More than 1000 workers About this job offer Today, 10:55 AM
» Makati, National Capital Region
» Minimum Appropriate qualifications:
• B.Sc/B.A. Psychology, Behavioral Science, Management or equivalent;
• At least 2 years of recruiting practice;
• practice using alternative sourcing methods, with a focus on social media and networking tools;
• Level of positions sourced includes senior level and technical positions;
• practice in using HRIS & recruitment tool is a plus
• Demonstrated success in taking a consultative approach with internal and external clients while providing business solution
• Exceptional communication expertise- crisp and articulate verbal expertise in addition to effective written communication required
• Well networked
Job Job responsibilities:
• Autonomously manage end to end recruitment process ensuring a smooth and positive, on-brand candidate practice.
• Create and execute strategic sourcing plans to attract top talent, both passive and active
-Proactively source and build a talent pipeline by utilizing all available channels
-Generate and support new innovative sourcing strategies.
-Responsible for execution of local campus strategy
• Use existing systems and ensure that the candidate selection workflow is followed
• Assess candidates using behavioral located interviewing in order to ensure top quality talent is selected
• Ensure all staffing processes are fair and equitable and comply with all significant government regulations
• Manage and/or participate in projects as needed
We also accept walk-in candidates!
Address: 4th Floor, Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
Look for: Venus Villanueva
Attire: Corporate Attire
Requirements: 2 copies of your updated resume with picture, valid ID or NBI, Police or Barangay Clearance to enter the building
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
You may also send your resume via email to ***************.********@staff-alliance.com and put HR Staff - Recruitment) as the subject of the email for faster processing of your application.
For inquiries, you may contact 814-0914 local 103
» Language(s): Tagalog
» Availcapability for travel: No
» Availcapability for change of residence: No
HR Staff in Recruitment - Makati in Makati, National Capital Region
Type of contract