Technical Support Service Desk Professionals Nuvali Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Santa Rosa City
- Technical Support Service Desk Professionals Nuvali
- Santa Rosa City 04A
- 08 Feb, 2018 10 days ago
Ibm Santa Rosa City urgently required following position for Technical Support Service Desk Professionals Nuvali. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Service Desk Professionals Nuvali Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Santa Rosa City Jobs Details:
This role provides remote technical support assistance to clients and IBM technical personnel on multiple products in the high volume through high availability product environments. They receive and record incident related information, and using a variety of tools, techniques and procedures, selects appropriate actions to resolve problems, and communicates the solution or action plan to the client or IBM service representative. They identify/recommend updates to knowledge based systems and maintenance packages. They may also provide hardware or software technical support assistance to clients and IBM personnel in multi-vendor, multi-protocol networks/systems in the high availability product environment. They use professional knowledge and problem determination/problem source identification skills to resolve problems involving hardware, microcode, operating system, application programs, and network issues.
- Provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Diagnose and resolve technical, hardware and software, issues
- Research required information using available resources
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience as technical support or technical service desk/ help desk in a call center setting or similar
- Technical troubleshooting, proficiency in computers and internet applications is a definite advantage
- Open to undergraduates who finished at least 2 years of college and graduates of vocational courses
- Fresh graduates and those with BPO experience are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, including graveyard, weekends and holidays
- Willing to work in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, or other IBM sites
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.