Story Editor News And Current Affairs Jobs Vacancy in Abs Cbn Corporation
Abs Cbn Corporation urgently required following position for Story Editor News And Current Affairs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Story Editor News And Current Affairs Jobs Vacancy in Abs Cbn Corporation Jobs Details:
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Edits content, structure and storytelling flow
- Writes the abstract/story outline for the segment for submission to the EP.
- Revises and Polishes the news reports filed by reporters
- Check over news reports taken from wires, news affiliates, etc.
- Allocates program resources efficiently and effectively during rework;
- Writes the appropriate lead-in for reports, including the titles and icons
- Attends weekly brainstorming meetings and submits viable topics/story suggestions for future episodes;
- Second to the last gateway for script approval
- Reports to Supervising Producer and Executive Producer; coordinates with Associate Producer.
- College graduate preferable Mass Communication / Journalism / or any related course
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in broadcast industry, news writing and scriptwriting
- Willing to work long hours