Information Researcher Jobs Vacancy in Bci Asia Philippines Inc Makati
Bci Asia Philippines Inc Makati urgently required following position for Information Researcher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Researcher Jobs Vacancy in Bci Asia Philippines Inc Makati Jobs Details:
BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.Verified EmployerThis seal certifies that the information and activity of this Employer has been carefully verified by Worksvianet. BCI Media Group is the leading provider of business-to-business sales leads for projects within the building and construction market. We research the latest construction projects within Australia, New Zealand and Asia, from the early concept and design stages all the way through to construction.
Every project within our database contains the contact details of key decision makers significant to the project as well as the products and services required for the project. With over 240 researchers across Asia Pacific dedicated to sourcing this information daily, we save our members time and effort by providing a shortcut in their sales prospecting process.
Our LeadManager program together with our suite of complementary products and services creates a holistic sales optimisation process that equips our members with the information, expertise and opportunities needed to connect with key decision makers within the building and construction industry.Employer from sector Media / Broadcasting, located in National Capital Region, From 201 to 500 workers About this job offer Today, 07:00 PM income
» Negotiable Location
» Makati, National Capital Region Job detail
- Excellent performance-located incentive scheme
- Enjoy a fair work life balance (Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm)
- Ideally able to start at short notice
BCI Asia is part of BCI Media Group, the leading provider of construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large clientele of companies in the construction industry, allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of our project reports and market information.
BCI Asia is seeking individuals who are interested in researching and reporting on upcoming construction projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BCI Asia is seeking candidates who are quick and eager learners, who want to work in a fast-paced environment and aren't afraid of a target. We need people with excellent communication expertise, who are hard-working and able to multi-task.
Job Job responsibilities:
- Research upcoming construction projects across Australia or New Zealand
- Find and qualify information by phone, email, internet and newspapers.
- Build on and maintain an assigned portfolio of construction projects as they move through development stages into construction.
- High level English proficiency
- Must be comfortable with outbound calls
- We'll provide all the training but you must be committed to learning lots of new stuff
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Some practice in customer service or research is an advantage
- All positions are full-time and in our office in Makati
- Competitive income package plus great performance-located incentive
- 7am-4pm work schedule, Monday-Friday
- Monthly bonus for excellent attendance
- Medical and dental coverage
- Annual leave
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid day of leave on your work anniversary
- 2 days Paid leave annually for charity work
- Great office culture with a fast and dynamic environment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of their application*
» Minimum education level: Senior high school
» Availcapability for travel: No
» Availcapability for change of residence: No
Information Researcher in Makati, National Capital Region
» Work type
» Type of contract