Senior Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Five Inc Mandaluyong
Five Inc Mandaluyong urgently required following position for Senior Compliance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Five Inc Mandaluyong Jobs Details:
Senior IT Compliance Analyst Position type: Full-time Job Description: Five9’s IT Team is seeking for a detail oriented, highly motivated and technology-savvy GRC team member, who can help support, promote and mature Five9’s IT GRC program. Job Role: As an IT Senior Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for executing IT governance processes. You will utilize your strong communication, analytical and troubleshooting abilities to quickly identify and report on control/process gaps and high risk areas and to identify opportunities for improvement to help mature our GRC program. Responsibilities:
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring compliance programs around SOX, PCI and SOC 2
- Partner with various Business and IT groups to understand business processes, correlate the processes with IT controls, identify gaps, assess risks and recommend remediation actions
- Help gather and analyze data from several data/system sources and prepare metrics reporting
- Able to communicate potential gaps or issues with different levels of management and with various cross functional teams
- Interface directly with process owners, internal and external auditors
- Work closely with the Senior IT GRC Manager in performing IT controls management reviews, managing exceptions and owning remediation steps for identified issues.
- Document and maintain control matrix, process documents, narratives, flow charts and on-going IT compliance program documents
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop innovative and efficient solutions
- Partner with various IT team members to continuously develop and improve GRC requirements
- Review and assess vendors’ SOC reports and provide security and compliance assessments against industry standards (ISO27001/27002, COBIT, SSAE16, PCI DSS and CSA).
- B.S Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or any technology related field
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting IT governance and compliance programs
- CISA or CISM certification a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and SaaS, IaaS and PaaS service models. Worked with cloud based finance and CRM applications a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all levels of management and peers.
- Ability to think outside the box. Self-motivated and ability to get stuff done on tight deadlines.
- Very high attention to detail, high integrity and business ethics
- Excellent skills around troubleshooting, problem-solving, project management and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who can help out whenever needed, ability to wear multiple hats.
- High Proficiency with MS Office and has a knack of learning new applications and tools.