Consortium Coordinator Nationals Only Jobs Vacancy in Save The Children Manila
Save The Children Manila urgently required following position for Consortium Coordinator Nationals Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consortium Coordinator Nationals Only Jobs Vacancy in Save The Children Manila Jobs Details:
Consortium Coordinator for Integrated and Inclusive Conflict - Sensitive Protection and Education for Children in Mindanao (iCOPE) Project
The Consortium Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the consortium project in compliance with donors’ terms and guidelines and Save the Children Philippines finance and accounting policies. S/he is the overall responsible for the delivery of commitments and reporting to donors. In addition, s/he will have close coordination with the project leads of both Plan International and Save the Children in delivering its education component and the school-based child protection initiatives.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 5 to 10 years work experience in finance or awards department, 3 years of which from an international organization or nonprofit/voluntary sector
- Understanding of grants management and financial systems and procedures.
- Experience in a computerized environment and knowledge in the use of accounting packages (knowledge of AGRESSO systems would be an asset)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multi- tasking and ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multicultural/cross cultural environment. Adaptable, flexible with a high level of work ethics.
- Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation; abide by and implement Save the Children’s Eight Agency Policies including Child Safety.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated