Junior Merchant Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Pulilan
Cargill Pulilan urgently required following position for Junior Merchant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Merchant Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Pulilan Jobs Details:
- Builds strong relationships and communication with suppliers of ingredients for production of animal feed
- Utilize Cargill computer programs to analyze and understand nutrient profiles and physical characteristics of available ingredients to provide recommendations and decisions for optimal cost ingredient supplies at all locations
- Partner closely with supply chain, formulation, and production to develop a Purchase Plan and manage the appropriate purchase quantity of ingredient supplies
- Effective negotiation with suppliers of purchase price and contract terms
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Suppliers to ensure all ingredient purchases meet Cargill quality
- Adherence to Cargill policies for employee health and safety
- Safeguard and update documents for all job related activities
- Ensure housekeeping of working area is observed.
- Track data on purchase prices compared to market prices
- Share accurate information to key team members
- Establishe supply and price outlook and provide analysis
- Establishe data on competition activities and recommend actions to ensure competitiveness
- Establish price from canvassed,negotiated and agreed price transaction from supplier.
- Require price quotation or any formal information on prices and terms agreed upon.
- Ensure available price quotation and offer are valid and official.
- Establish networks in trade associations, Dept. of Agriculture and other Government Agencies to get more updated with the current trends in the market
- Work closely with other suppliers and other producers.
- Compile and alayze Market Intelligence Data
- Coordination with appropriate government and private offices regarding import of raw materials
- Coordinate with Marketing and Technology team for possible product development and enhancement opportunities
- Coordinate with Sales group regarding collection of competitor samples for evaluation
- Coordinate with QA, Technology, and Production departments regarding product specifications and standards
- Regularly monitor competitive advantage and performance of products
- Compare total formulation cost compared to optimal cost to analyze opportunities for cost savings.
- Provide ingredient cost forecasts to management team for margin analysis
- Use Cargill formulation tools for analysis of all ingredients to understand total cost when considering production and customer restrictions.
- Propose and/or recommend actions to increase profitability and/or volume
- Submits needed reports of the department as required
- Timely submission of Expense Reports, Cash Advance Liquidation etc.;
- Graduate of any 4 year business/engineering course, depending on the category assigned, with high average scholastic ratings.
- Above average learning aptitude.
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- At least one year experience as Buyer Canvasser in a manufacturing set-up. Fresh graduates with above average to excellent scholastic achievement may be considered for the entry level.
- Must be of unquestionable integrity and must exude a positive attitude towards work and the company
- Average English oral, written and communication skills.
- Computer literate (Windows: Word, Excel)
- Graduate of Business, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent
- High learning aptitude.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain, or Operations Management is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and communications skills.
- Computer Proficient Windows: Word, Excel , Powerpoint etc.)
- Driving Skills (Non Professional License holder)
Trading & Merchandising