Content Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Microsourcing International Inc Ortigas
Microsourcing International Inc Ortigas urgently required following position for Content Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Microsourcing International Inc Ortigas Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) inspector who will be working for a Consumer Goods Industry's end to end source for digital product content solutions. They are helping clients provide a seamless consumer brand experience online and in store, by providing the content and services to power todays retailer and manufacturer applications. This role will be responsible for reviewing and publishing/rejecting product content and will be added via the Content Publisher platform.
- Determining whether a product content meets specified requirements.
- Researching and reviewing product content including media such as Videos and images.
- Discover and report defects (bugs) using client specific bug tracking tools
- Be a subject matter expert for linguistic issues in the target language; be able to research and resolve linguistic questions
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Customer focused, with excellent communication skills and a team player
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with computers/technological field
- Be organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical, Technical savvy and system comprehension skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good attention to details