Sales Representative Iii Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Taguig
Medtronic Taguig urgently required following position for Sales Representative Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Iii Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Taguig Jobs Details:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets through the promotion and sales of Medtronic renal care products and services
- Develop and conduct programs and presentations on the clinical advantages of Medtronic respiratory care products
- Conduct training programs on the usage of Medtronic ventilators, patient monitors, and other respiratory equipment
- Create demand for Medtronic ventilators; generate and manage the sales funnel pipeline, ensuring adequate sales leads are generated and converted to qualified opportunities such that quarterly targets are met
- Coordinate with regional marketing on business direction and strategies and execution of regional programs and events
- Provide business analysis and product support to stakeholders
- Develop meaningful key customer relationships
- Must be intelligent, energetic and a hands-on, clinically-savvy marketing professional
- Analytical individual with an eye for details
- Able to work effectively as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective product/therapy launch plans and marketing plans
- Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills
- Possessing strong network with KOLs (pulmonologists and respiratory therapists) in the country will be an added advantage
Scope of Responsibilities
- Promote and sell Medtronic's products and services within the assigned geographic area and/or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Key Account and KOL Management: Develop, build, and strengthen long-term relationships with stakeholders, including distributors and healthcare professionals; support any accounts that encounter clinical product/therapy issues.
- Generate and manage the sales funnel pipeline, pursuing and assessing leads and provide product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services; ensure these sales leads are converted to qualified opportunities such that quarterly targets are met.
- Education and Training: Train and educate internal team, distributor team, and external users/customers on the clinical value proposition of new products/therapies by demonstrating product features and benefits, competitive edge, and advanced therapy solutions.
- Enhance market knowledge and improve on information gathering activities, including customer and competitor activities.
- Develop short- and long-term local clinical marketing strategies aligned with product marketing plans and regional direction, and execute said strategies to deliver a differentiated product offering to the Philippine market.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Build an evidence-based marketing mix to help clinicians understand, accept, and recommend Medtronic respiratory care products, including differentiation among competing brands.
- Drive execution of the product line strategy together with the product specialist sales team.
- Coordinate with the product specialist sales team to ensure strategic alignment, gain market insights, drive country sales growth, and build strong key customer relationships.
- Therapy Development: Identify clinically differentiated innovations by defining specifications that meet the clinical workflow and unmet needs of market, including the development of advanced clinical solutions that help enable better patient care and outcomes.
- Clinical Study and Health Economy: Identify clinical proof points and healthcare economics benefits for assigned product/therapy, and formulate a compelling value proposition of claims that resonate with the clinical end user. In collaboration with internal stakeholders, design and execute required clinical outcome studies to validate value proposition for the target market.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with a proven track record in clinical selling and/or product/therapy marketing (familiarity with healthcare environment an advantage)
- Deep clinical and technical knowledge in respiratory care (mechanical ventilation and respiratory compromise)
- Experience in public presentation skills
- Experience in analyzing market trends and opportunities, using both quant. and qual. techniques
- Proven experience in communicating effectively with key customers as well as commercial and functional leadership in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and behaviors
Proven evidence of Medtronic Traits:
- Mission Values: Consciously works to bring the Mission alive
- External Focus: Customer responsive, competitive, and market driven, leads and supports Change
- Clear Thinking: Translates complexity into simplicity, articulates crisply and clearly
- Driven to Win: Passionate and driven, makes tough decisions in difficult situations
- Inspires Others: Authentic and sets a vision to inspire performance and engage others
- Executes: Takes accountability for and consistently delivers consistent decisions, actions, and results
- Boundary less: Breaks down silos, collaborates across organizational boundaries
- Global: Culturally agile, strives to understand diverse market needs and responds with creative and effective solutions
- Integrity and Compliance: Practice the highest ethical standards and integrity in every aspect of the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Medical Technology, Respiratory Therapy, or Allied Healthcare professions.