Application Specialist Industry Philippines Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux Makati
Biomerieux Makati urgently required following position for Application Specialist Industry Philippines. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Specialist Industry Philippines Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux Makati Jobs Details:
A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
- To be responsible for client’s technical satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensuring effective utilization of bioMérieux systems and reagents
· Customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Effective utilisation of bioMérieux systems and reagents by the customer base
· Maintaining and updating knowledge base to meet customer and company requirements
· Timely and efficient co-ordination of instrument installations and evaluations
· Maintenance of the Quality System under direction of Regional QA/RA Manager
- Provision of pre and post sales technical information
- Train customers in all aspects of use of bioMérieux instrumentation, consumables and software
- Work closely with field service engineers and sales team
- Participate in and co-organize local User Group Meetings and workshops
- Troubleshoot instrument and reagent problems
- Call on customers on a regular and timely basis
- Assist to co-ordinate new version software installation
- Attend conferences and other industry association meetings as required
- Liaise with overseas GCS/CSI departments
- Co-ordinate and conduct instrument installations, product evaluations, demonstrations
- Identify, engage and develop local KOLs in the areas of Food and Pharmaceutical safety. build bioMérieux Industry as the market leader in microbiological controls
- Preparation of technical information relating to tender submissions
- Preparation of regulatory submissions
- Liaise with local regulatory authorities e.g. FDA under direction of Regional QA/RA Manager
- Ensure the currency of government registrations for all products
- Participation in internal audits
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and post installation questionnaires
- 3 to 5 years experience in leading a QC laboratory team for the microbiological control of food and/or biopharma of a leading production company in Philippines.
- A good knowledge of local regulations in Food and Pharmaceuticals testing
- Good knowledge of the scientific/medical environment of the products
- Good knowledge of bioMérieux reagents, instruments and customers is advantageous
- Knowledge of competitors and their competitive products
- Computer literacy – all Microsoft office programs
- Flexible, adaptable and creative and excellent propensity to learn
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication – able to teach/ present to scientific community
- Time management skills, results and customer oriented
- Prior Sales experience in the food/biopharma market would be an advantage
Primary Location : APAC-APAC-PH-00-Makati Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Feb 8, 2018, 7:36:38 AM Shift : Day Job Employee Status : Regular