Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fujitsu Taguig
Fujitsu Taguig urgently required following position for Security Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fujitsu Taguig Jobs Details:
- The Security Engineer is responsible for working with new customers in a consulting role, providing security architecture design, leading implementations of security solutions, and providing remote and onsite operational support for customers.
- In addition, the Security Engineer will play a key role in architecting and implementing the MSSP infrastructure and services to support customers globally.
- Fujitsu’s Security Services & Solutions team is responsible for helping companies with security management and operations, risk management and compliance, firewall/proxy management, incident response, forensics, E Discovery, vulnerability management, security architecture review/design, application security and security governance and screening.
- Provide security architecture design and consulting for pre and post sales support
- Lead implementation projects to ensure successful delivery of security services.
- Conduct on-site technical implementations or attend on-site customer meetings, as required.
- Provide Level 3 support for existing customers as needed.
- Research, design, and oversee implementation of information technology, systems, and policies for information security in support of business needs.
- 7-10 years experience with IT security, networking and enterprise technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting the following technologies:
- Check Point, Nokia, Cisco, Juniper, VMWare and Microsoft enterprise applications
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing consultancy role
- Multiple languages (preferred)