Service Desk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kgb Philippines Makati
Kgb Philippines Makati urgently required following position for Service Desk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kgb Philippines Makati Jobs Details:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced global support operation with a clear focus on providing excellence in customer service. Working as part of the Global Support Operations Centre team you will play your part in achieving success through helping our internal and external customers and vendors.
We are keen to provide career progression to all our team members and will ensure that ITIL Foundation v3 training is provided, we’re also ISO20000 registered so you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in end-to-end service management. If you’ve got the right attitude, we’ll work with you to hone your skills in areas which are of interest to you and provide value to our business.Responsibilities
The Service Desk Analyst position is responsible for providing advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal services to the users and customers of kgb and its affiliates located in countries around the globe.
- Interact with users in a respectful, courteous and positive manner. Provide accurate answers that can be understood by users.
- Provide users globally with a first contact resolution where possible, or carry out appropriate procedures for escalation and communications, when incidents and service requests need to be passed to other groups for resolution.
- Provide users/customers with information and/or self-help tools to improve their experience of the service.
- Provide support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests from all users and customers of kgb and its affiliates globally.
Accuracy in Documentation
- Understand and document all incidents and service requests, subsequent contacts and any work under-taken within kgb’s global network.
ITIL/ISO20000 Process Exposure
- Responsible for the Incident Management process within the kgb global network
- Responsible for the Change Management process within kgb global network.
- Demonstrate effective verbal, documentation and listening skills with strong interpersonal skills and a good command of English. Customer-focused. Articulate and methodical
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and having a keen ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- Demonstrate aptitude in problem analysis, ability to summarize complex information and clear communication
- Candidate must possess at least an Associate's or Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional service center/call center environment providing assistance over the phone and/or via e-mail/chat.
- Experience using current or recent Windows desktop platforms and current or recent MS Office suite
- Willing to work on 4x12, rotational shifts, holidays and weekends
- Willing to work in Makati City
Nice to have
- Experience in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent. Experience with ticketing systems (ServiceNow)