Training Agent Clark Pampanga Jobs Vacancy in Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation
Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation urgently required following position for Training Agent Clark Pampanga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Agent Clark Pampanga Jobs Vacancy in Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation Jobs Details:
Philippine Disaster Resilience FoundationVerified EmployerThis seal certifies that the information and activity of this Employer has been carefully verified by Worksvianet. The Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation (PDRF) is the country's major private sector vehicle and coordinator for disaster management. Composed of a team of highly committed professionals, PDRF works with field experts and reputable humanitarian institutions to organize and coordinate private sector solutions to disaster management.
As the critical link among government agencies, civil society groups and local government units, PDRF provides a systematic and holistic approach in responding to different crises from the period of preparedness to recovery.
Backed by the country's largest conglomerates, industry movers and top corporate leaders, PDRF is an embodiment of solidarity that transcends business competition and promotes the common vision to build a strong, resilient and disaster-ready Philippines.Employer from sector Non profit / Government, located in National Capital Region, From 11 to 50 workers About this job offer Today, 11:34 AM
» Pampanga, Central Luzon
1. Conducts training needs assessment for PDRF.
2. Manages the planning of different training and capacity building events (e.g. create work plans, budgets, and other necessary tools).
3. Coordinates the preparation for different training events under the PDRF Preplab:
a. Development of training design and/or modules
b. Identification of training providers or resource persons or training team
c. Handle logistics concerns with PDRF's admin and finance agent
4. Manages the conduct/delivery of training activities including facilitation, if necessary.
5. Creates and manage a training database for PDRF.
6. supervises the fulfillment of PDRF's contractual responsibilities on training activities.
7. Ensures the documentation of training events, the conduct of post-training evaluation, and the preparation of the post-training report.
8. Performs other training-related tasks assigned by the Foundation.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Education, Development Communication, Communication, Development Studies, or any related discipline which covers Adult Learning Methodology
2. Working expertise of 4-5 years in Training Facilitation and Instructional Design is a must 3. expertise in Disaster Risk and Reduction Management is an advantage
» Language(s): Tagalog
» Availcapability for travel: No
» Availcapability for change of residence: No
Training agent - Clark Pampanga in Pampanga, Central Luzon
Type of contract