Client Solutions Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Factset Research Systems Taguig
Factset Research Systems Taguig urgently required following position for Client Solutions Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Solutions Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Factset Research Systems Taguig Jobs Details:
A Client Solutions Analyst will be tasked to deliver best solutions to the clients by gaining understanding of the FactSet Workstation (FactSet software). FactSet is moving into a new client support arena, which focuses on people with specialized knowledge of a select group of products. The Global Client Solutions team is committed to maintaining our reputation for industry-leading client services. Initially, you will be tasked with supporting a wide-variety of clients using the FactSet workstation, which will give you the advantage of gaining knowledge and experience working with the different products clients use to obtain and analyze financial information. The team is composed of self-motivated individuals who thrive in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy the challenge of independence and responsibility.As a Client Solutions Analyst I, you will:
- Support FactSet applications and create custom FactSet models, screens, and automation routes
- Provide creative solutions through expert telephone, email, instant message, and proprietary communication channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- English spoken fluently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as experience in advanced web-searching
- Highly organized
- Genuine interest or experience in financial markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and proactive
- Ability to work independently using creative thinking without extensive direction
- Strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Positive team player attitude
- A proficient understanding of the FactSet Workstation, the content clients consume through FactSet, and Microsoft Excel
- Follow procedures for maintaining the highest level of quality support for all FactSet clients
- Share ideas and promote suggestions for improvement of workflows
- Cooperate and liaise with other FactSet groups, including helpdesk teams, Consulting, Sales, and Product Development
- Meet targets and goals set by exhibiting motivation and high performance
- Attend internal meetings and training sessions and complete projects as requested
- Keep up to date with the market we are operating in, including our products and competitors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Walk - in applicants are welcome. Look for Claire Secondez at the 8F of Commerce and Industry Plaza from 9am - 5pm every day except holidays and weekends.
- We provide free transportation going to office at Petron Gasoline Station located at Pasay Road near MRT Ayala. Look for vans with FactSet Logo. Shuttles are available until 3:30PM.