Bas Project Engneer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Parañaque
Ingersoll Rand Parañaque urgently required following position for Bas Project Engneer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bas Project Engneer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Parañaque Jobs Details:
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/. Responsibilities:
- Focuses on contributing for the team's achievement of the 2017 BAS Business Plan for Controls.
- Works closely with BAS Team 1 and Controls Sales Team on all requirements and expectations of the customers.
- Coordinates with the team his project weekly update to endure on-time completeness of tasks and on-time reporting.
- Prepares design and shop drawings for building and construction plan.
- Reports to his Superior/s all project feedbacks/suggestions to enhance customer after sales and satisfaction.
- Performs all online/classroom training courses assigned by his Superior/s for the Development of his soft and hard skills.
- Plans all deliverables and supervises the weekly performances of the sub-contractors/technicians to ensure the on-time completion of his projects.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Preferably licensed but not required.
- Knowledge & Skills in HVAC & Project Management is a competitive advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable on department procedures, deliverables and business operations to deliver the business plan and contribute to the team’s achievement of annual target
- Specialized in making visual presentations with the aid of graphic tools and design media
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills both Oral and Written
- Applicants must be willing to work on-site and do field works.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you. Primary Location : Asia Pacific-Philippines-National Capital Work Locations : Paranaque City JJM Bldg5 Ninoy JJM Bldg 5 Ninoy Aquino Avenue San Dionisio PARANAQUE CITY 1700 Job : Service Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Employee Status : Regular Job Type : Experienced Job Posting : Oct 10, 2017, 3:46:26 AM