Product Specialist Hospital Based Jobs Vacancy in Aspen Holdings
Aspen Holdings urgently required following position for Product Specialist Hospital Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Specialist Hospital Based Jobs Vacancy in Aspen Holdings Jobs Details:
- Establish business relationship with identified key customers such as hospitals, distributors, and wholesalers of Aspen products and implement specific strategies for end users.
- Establish business relationship with top Specialty Doctors, cardiologist, dialysis centers, surgeons, nurses, pharmacists, purchasing officer of all departments in hospitals assigned.
- Establish through scientific activities including effective detailing, scientific fora-RTDs, FGDs and summits.
- Coordinate closely with identified Core Doctors for speakership among other scientific activities.
- Set-up Advisory Board for the assigned products together with the Product Manager.
- To develop accurate a business plan for assigned hospital accounts
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders for the assigned product lines.
- Determine the potential of a product within its market category through market research/survey.
- Implement and execute strategic marketing plans to meet customer needs and wants and ensure the product’s profitability.
- Organize activities that will promote brand awareness, such as seminars, lectures and symposia.
- Conduct CME activities like Round Table Discussions and Product Presentations.
- Seek sales opportunities by tapping new accounts in various sales channels.
- Effectively organize workload and carry out necessary administrative duties.
- Monitor and track programs implemented.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Medical Science, Nursing or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years Medical Rep experience.
- At least 2 years previous or current successful experience in promoting hospital items with track records of strong hospital penetration.
- With solid negotiating and selling background on hospital setting.
- Mastery of the patient flow and buying process in the above environment is an advantage.
- Experience in marketing and selling anti-thrombotic and strong franchise in dialysis, cardio, ortho surgery, and pulmo are an advantage.
- Self-motivated/energetic with good interpersonal skills.
Asia Pacific - Philippines