Analyst Rewards Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Manila
Willis Towers Watson Manila urgently required following position for Analyst Rewards. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Rewards Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Manila Jobs Details:
- Think strategically in partnering with clients to form unique approaches to solving their business problems and present WTW’s ideas and insight through public seminar and marketing presentation
- Personally provide high quality consulting advice and deliverables to senior leaders in client companies in the areas listed above
- Develop and manage selected key accounts in a way that results in long term client relationships with multiple lines of service across practices
- Lead large project team of associates, managing experienced talent, and facilitating the development of less experienced associates through coaching and mentoring. The project team size typically more than three associates and sometimes he/she leads multiple projects at the same time.
- Contribute to building an employer of choice culture that consists of top performing associates committed to client satisfaction, teamwork & excellence in all that is done
- Meet or exceed Willis Towers Watson performance standards for financial management, client relationship management and work quality.
- Project manage the work of other associates in a way that ensures profitable revenue for Willis Towers Watson, associate engagement and development, and high client satisfaction
- Contribute to building an employer of choice culture and teams that consist of top performing associates committed to client satisfaction, teamwork & excellence in all that is done
- Be a positive role model of Willis Towers Watson values
- Minimum 8 years of successful experience in adding value to client business results (ideally in a consulting role).
- Strong market knowledge and established local network
- Skilled at establishing credibility with management teams or boards and in discussing complex client business issues and potential solutions
- Expertise in either Reward, Talent Management or Communication and Change Management
- Track record of helping clients achieve their business goals through targeted human capital initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client and associate working relationships
- Proven project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team of high performing consulting professionals.
- Self driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, integrity in all that is done
- Strong presentation skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.