Human Resources Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Josefina Manufacturing Incorporated Pulilan
Josefina Manufacturing Incorporated Pulilan urgently required following position for Human Resources Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Josefina Manufacturing Incorporated Pulilan Jobs Details:
Responsible for leading and developing various human resources functions. Will be involved in employee recruitment, training and development, the provision of compensation and benefits, the enforcement of disciplinary procedures and conflict resolution, while ensuring that the company continues to meet its business and organizational objectives.
1. Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing and testing applicants.
2. Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick leave.
3. Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
4. Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
5. Maintaining and updating the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
6. Actively participating as a member of HR team for the purposes of delivering Human Resources services.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder in Psychology or Human Resources Management
- At least 3-5 years experience in different functions of an HR personnel
- With knowledge in Philippine Labor Law Standards and different HR facets
- can develop and demonstrate ability to lead a group/ team
- With advance knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to undergo training at Quezon City Head Office before actual deployment in Bulacan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php25,000.00 to Php30,000.00 /month
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
- Tagalog (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)