Assitant Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schindler Manila
Schindler Manila urgently required following position for Assitant Service Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assitant Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schindler Manila Jobs Details:
- Responsible for cost management and achieve target profitability in the business area
- prepare budget and key metrics documentation
- Build and maintain customer relations. Manage follow up actions realting to customer claims and complaints.
- Conduct Periodic inspections to ensure fullfillment and cstomer satisfaction
- plan and optimize staffing needs in the disignated area, including route organization, workloads and training
- supervise and follow up on the work performed an efficiency metrics are achieved
- manage the maintenance portfolio from the service contract offer up to collection including bad debts, if any.
- manage technical claims processing an follow up.
- manage NI/MOD handover to EI up to conversion units to paying portfolio
- ensure compliance with employment legislation and related procedures
- conduct site safety and health inspections and observations(safety walks), investigate incidents in conjunction with SH personnel and ensure corrective actions are taken for unsafe practices or conditiones observe
- Engineering Graduate with strong inclination to mechanical and electrical engineering theories and industrial operations
- must have 5 years experience in the lift and escalator industry