Senior Cert Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Verizon Muntinlupa
Verizon Muntinlupa urgently required following position for Senior Cert Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Cert Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Verizon Muntinlupa Jobs Details:
What you’ll be doing...
Are you ready to upgrade your career in security?
At Verizon we believe technology should help you achieve more. And we help businesses do exactly that almost daily — co-creating innovative connected products, rapidly and securely deploying apps in the cloud, managing employee-owned devices on a global scale, and deflecting sophisticated hacker attacks. In support of our world leading position in Cyber Security, we have recently launched a new service, the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT).
Our newly offered service will constitute of a designated CERT consultant full time or as a shared resource, who will work as a contact and communications point between our security services team and customers’ security and IT staff as well as users and other important stakeholders. You will also be responsible for operating the incident management process in accordance with the procedures designed in cooperation with customer.
On a day to day basis, you will assist with, identify and respond to incidents as well as proactively propose improvements for how to reduce risk and potential future incidents.
- Receiving and monitoring incident information from our managed security services and other sources.
- Reviewing the collected incident data and confirming or rejecting incidents based on the analysis.
- Classifying and prioritizing incidents based on established criteria.
- Facilitating communication between stakeholders of the incident status.
- Coordinating the containment effort based on the available information and established processes.
- Making containment decisions and facilitating decision making by other parties using established escalation processes.
- Communicating with affected users and stakeholders to organize the containment effort.
- Verifying the effectiveness of containment actions taken.
- Identifying the attack vector used by incident and taking actions to confirm that similar incidents are prevented in the future.
- Validating the effectiveness of the eradication actions.
- Coordinating forensics and law enforcement activities with officials as necessary.
- Coordinating the recovery actions, and confirming recovery effort success.
- Confirming that all temporary containment efforts have been removed.
- Updating stakeholders on the status of the recovery effort, and conducting root cause analysis for the incident.
- Communicating the results of the root cause analysis to the customer and stakeholders to prevent similar incidents in the future.
- Analyzing the incident response effort, with feedback from the customer and third parties.
- Identifying and analyzing any mistakes as well as good decisions made during the response process.
- Using the results of the analysis as an input for improvements, such as incident response.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, plus five or more years of experience in a dedicated security position.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to engage with customers at both technical and executive levels.
- Clear and concise written and verbal English, including the ability to product professional-level documentation.
- Strong problem-solving and security analytics skills, and the ability to identify gaps in processes and recommend improvements for mitigation.
- Strong leadership skills and a proactive approach to customer issues.
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environments.
- SANS or other security certifications, such as GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN, and CEH.
- CISSP and CISM certification.
- ITIL Foundations training/certification.
- Significant experience with structuring and operating an efficient Incident Response process.
- Knowledge of common types of malware, their infection vectors, how to identify them using network and host based tools, how to eradicate them and verify the success of eradication efforts.
- Knowledge of current security threats and vulnerabilities, how to detect and mitigate them, and the ability to understand their possible consequences on the customer’s environment.
- Understanding of modern technologies used to detect malware and vulnerabilities and protect assets.
- Understanding of modern network and cloud technologies.
- Expertise in the field of security incident response.
- Five or more years of information security experience with a strong focus on Incident Response.
- Technical certifications to reinforce your practical experience.
- Strong coordination, communication and collaborations skills as well as a good technical and architectural understanding.
At Verizon we believe in embracing the diversity of our global workforce - our employees have different interests, experiences and skills that combine to foster an innovative and enriching culture. We recognize the need to offer flexible and varied working solutions to enable our people to reach their potential and strike the right balance between personal and work life. We leverage our innovative technology and communication solutions to connect us on a global scale, enabling collaborative working.
If you are interested in discussing flexible hours, mobility and alternative working solutions, talk to us; we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.