Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alta Resources Pasig
Alta Resources Pasig urgently required following position for Employee Relations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alta Resources Pasig Jobs Details:
Alta Resources is Hiring!
Responsible for handling Employee and Labor relations as well as Employee Performance Management. Specifically responsible for support and administering all aspect of employee relation function to include: handling of employee discipline correction processes, providing guidance to all Alta Leadership team on the implementation and enforcement of the company policies and employee code of conduct, direct consultation with the company’s legal counsel, on PH Labor Laws and other Government rules and regulations, development and implementation of approved organization-wide employee relations policies and practices, enforcement of the Performance Management Process for all employees and overall engagement programs.
- Ensures the uniform and equitable application of organization policies and procedures, proper interpretation and implementation, of the Company Code of Conduct across PH site.
- Provides support in the implementation of the company’s code of employee discipline, Human Resources policies and procedures, and its related processes across company; ensure appropriate dissemination through employee handbook, communications, training and/or meetings.
- Interacts with Alta Leadership from Team Leads to Program Directors / Department Leads (both PH and US) to discuss concerns related to the performance and behavior of employees to ensure a productive and harmonious relationship between subordinates and superiors.
- Advises or informs the different leads on the interpretation and application of the Labor Code and other laws affecting the maintenance of employment.
- Coordinates and conducts investigation of cases involving infractions committed by employees.
- Handles day to day grievances of individual employees and those presented by management affecting employee relations.
- Ensures work progress by monitoring personnel activities through performance measurement and evaluation, enforcement of discipline, personnel counseling and development.
- Ensures the compliance on documentation of all corrections notices and correction action reports; review various employee correction documentations.
- Prepares documentation in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs.
- Facilitates consultation with the company’s Legal Counsel as deemed necessary or as need arises.
- Establishes trending and assist in the creation of new and/or improved Human Resources process and programs to ensure compliance with laws, regulation, and company policies and procedures.
- Make recommendation to implement improved processes.
- Undertakes projects related to the formulation development and implementation of future policies. Responsible for updating Employee Handbook and ensuring that all pertinent personnel information are properly captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times.
- Solicits and gives feedback from/to employees to ensure that their needs are addressed properly in keeping the harmonious management-employee relationship objective.
- Supports internal and external audits
- Facilitates Focus Group Discussions to identify employee relations issues and take appropriate actions to resolve those issues.
- Keeps abreast of employee law trends/updates and conduct research and revision of leadership training on employee relations function and processes to ensure compliance with PH employment labor law, policies and procedures.
- Provides support to benefits services and employee engagement programs deemed necessary.
- Represents the HR Director in their absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent.
Work Experience: At least five years of Human Resources experience required; at least 3 years of Employee Labor Relations experience required. Two years of leadership experience preferred. Experience preferably in the Call Center industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, communication and presentation skills/.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented individual; Ability to maintain the highest level confidentiality.
- Ability to use independent judgment and has a thorough understanding of emolument regulations. Ability to effectively communicate / coordinate with company leasers locally and globally and adhere to scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to learn new concepts, become a knowledge expert, and train others on the subject matter.
- Technically proficient in MS Office and other Windows-based understanding.