Accounting Close Cost Controller Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Manila
Deutsche Bank Manila urgently required following position for Accounting Close Cost Controller Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Close Cost Controller Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Manila Jobs Details:
The Cost Controller Team Leader is responsible for capacity planning, management and performance, as well as developing and driving behavioral and technical people development.
- Responsible and accountable for completeness and accuracy of Cost bookings including balance sheet accruals and profit and loss items.
- Responsible for the overall review and approval of MECC Late Adjustment (L1) process and Allocation sign off ensuring adherence to MECC governance
- Responsible for submissions relating to a costs and liaising either directly or via oversight with external auditors regarding any matter relating to costs
- Responsible for correct Invoicing and settlement for a legal entity’s costs
- Responsible for all 4 boxes of Validation and Control and either directly or via oversight for an entity’s SAO, ensuring a robust control environment and making appropriate recommendations
- Responsible for managing ad-hoc requests and deliverables for internal & external stakeholders (e.g. financial analysis, local and group strategy, forecasting, planning, capital planning, Tax compliance etc)
- Responsible for supporting the Local Regulatory Reporting team on any query relating to a legal entity’s costs and providing inputs to management reports such as Board, ALCO and EXCO packs which relates to a legal entity’s costs
- Responsible for preparing cost forecasts,commentaries for cost governance packs and any quarterly attestation commentary
- Responsible to review consolidated country level results to ensure all material cost outliers are understood and explained where applicable.
Proven experience in a leadership role in Accounting, Reengineering and Change (with focus on staff and Database Management, Data Models, Data Framework and IT) gained from the Investment Banking, BPO & Information Technology, Banking, Financial Services industry.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.