Litigation Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Security Bank Corporation Makati
Security Bank Corporation Makati urgently required following position for Litigation Lawyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Litigation Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Security Bank Corporation Makati Jobs Details:
The Litigation Lawyer is responsible in representing the bank, its officers and employees in court cases filed for and in behalf of and/or against the bank.
- Initially prepares various pleadings such as but not limited to complaints, answers, motions, memoranda, briefs, petitions, affidavits, opinions, and position papers for submission to Litigation and eventual filing in court
- Attends hearings - preliminary investigations at the fiscal’s office, preliminary conferences, pre-trial hearings and trials in the regular courts and conferences and hearings at the Department of Labor, Securities and Exchange Commission and other administrative and quasi-judicial bodies with respect to cases
- Makes direct representations and conferences with court and administrative personnel and government officials to be able to follow up status of cases
- Supervises the Registration and Enforcement Unit (REU) personnel in assisting the Sheriffs and Police authorities in the actual implementation/enforcement of warrants of arrest, writs of attachments, executions, possessions, injunctions, TRO, etc. with respect to assigned cases
- Law graduate of a reputable school with good scholastic records
- Member of the bar of good standing
- Minimum of 2 years actual trial work
- Above average written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- actual trial work: 2 years (Required)
- Philippine Bar Examination Passer (Required)