Support Rtr Team Manager Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company Taguig
Company Taguig urgently required following position for Support Rtr Team Manager Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Rtr Team Manager Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company Taguig Jobs Details:
- 3M GSC PH is seeking an IT Support RTR Team Manager / Lead (with dual role as SAP-RTR SME for the incident management team) for the Information Technology/Corporate Staffing Group.
- Applies broad knowledge and extensive experience to deal with variation in work conditions and operations to solve complex and diverse problems. Direct leadership responsibility for subordinates with clearly defined roles. Reviews and approves work results conducted by subordinates. Also, may provide work direction for contract workers.
- Performs complex research and analysis to ensures compliance with established information technology principles. Manages professional and support level employees within specific disciplines in information technology. Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries such as coordinating development of highly complex systems while improving quality, timing and cost.
- At the same time as SAP-RTR SME will be responsible for supporting the business processes in SAP RTR processes including requirements definition, data integrity, testing, training, and reporting. The applicant will bring STRONG Technical knowledge of SAP and/or working knowledge in associated business process areas.
- Must have the ability to perform SAP configuration troubleshooting independently while working effectively across 3M’s SAP Support and Global IT Organizations when required. You will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and the motivation to become a key participant in 3M’s global deployment of SAP.
- Applies broad knowledge and extensive experience to deal with variations in work conditions and operations to solve complex and diverse problems.
- Supervises the development and implementation of improvements and/or solutions to work processes and tools in support of business and strategic plans.
- Reports to manager/supervisor on key milestones and critical business initiatives. Receives additional guidance from the supervisor as necessary.
- Generally, has budget responsibility for Support Record to Report team . Makes recommendations that impact how financial resources are generated or spent.
- Manages subordinates with clearly defined roles within Support Record to Report team . Determines priorities and timetables, assigns resources/tasks, provides performance, feedback and coaches employees on their career development. Accountable for the activities and results of their subordinates.
- Subordinates are on a support or lower professional level
- Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries where the solution is not immediately apparent. Develops solutions for multi-faceted, interrelated, and complicated problems, which require strong analytical skills and significant interpretation of data. Most complex problem solving may require conceptual thinking to assess options, making decisions by applying extensive experience and knowledge of related and non-related precedents, practices and policies to solve significantly different problems.
- Resolves issues and conflicts related to direct reports and/or any cross-functional IT conflicts.
- Has a major impact on Support Record to Report team , as well as the next higher organizational Tier. Decisions may affect the operational effectiveness of multiple work groups or teams, programs in the department, and/or related activities within the Support Record to Report team .
- Provides direct supervision to assigned employees through leadership, coaching, training and development, allocating work assignments, review of progress in achieving objectives, managing employee compensation, performance appraisals, diversity, disability, all relevant employee data, etc. Understands and enforces corporate/location policies and procedures. Takes appropriate action to address policy violations. May manage workforce vendors and contracts.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with EM’s values and ethical standards.
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP modules related to RTR business process and associated integration points.
- Provide functional knowledge for the applications supported by 3M’s IT support organization and associated business processes.
- Ability to resolve complex business requirements via SAP RTR configured solutions
- Develop functional specifications and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Work with business and IT leadership to define user requirements and translate them to functional specifications.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of incidents; track and monitor them through ITIL incident management methodology: correct escalation to upper support levels, handover to other GSCs, priority management, correct log documentation, others.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of problem and change records assigned to the incident management team reporting to this position; track and monitor them through ITIL methodology.
- Collaborates as needed with other SAP IT support team members on configuration design questions and analysis
- Facilitates interactions and escalations with appropriate groups (e.g. 3M Solution teams, Global Infrastructure, Integration points etc.)
- Meet or exceed established 3M Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) and KPI’s.
- Update procedures, operation instructions, and any other documentation impacted by system changes.
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed
- Document every case when it’s necessary: Knowledge Management articles, OneNote, others.
- Active participation in weekly and monthly process and team meetings.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma methology 3M requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with SAP RTR as a technica l resource (IT) or key user.
- SAP RTR business experience is a plus.
- Technical skills/certification in SAP FI or CO with SAP ECC integration would be also considered
- Strong project leadership abilities
- Proven ability to lead global cross-functional multi-faceted projects
- Advanced leadership skills (can influence effectively beyond own realm of responsibility – up and across the organization)
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. business process design and / or redesign.
- Understanding of integration points between master data solutions and SAP ECC.
- Experience working in a global support environment.
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills. The ability to multi-task is inherent in the job responsibilities.
- Ability to develop and exercise task specific project plans with minimal supervision.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology.