Sales Associate Bonifacio Global City Office Jobs Vacancy in Focus Global Inc Fort Bonifacio
Focus Global Inc Fort Bonifacio urgently required following position for Sales Associate Bonifacio Global City Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Bonifacio Global City Office Jobs Vacancy in Focus Global Inc Fort Bonifacio Jobs Details:
Focus Global, Inc. carries DORNBRACHTand VILLEROY & BOCH, two of the world-renowned German brands of high-end luxury bathroom. With it's expanding business in the Philippines, we are in search for an additional Sales Associate who will help build, develop, and sustain the brand's client base, and perform a variety of tasks relevant to the attainment of the brand's sales target.
As a Sales Associatefor these luxury bathroom brands, you shall:
- Build and develop the brand's client base by identifying and developing key clients for the different brands and products in the portfolio
- Expand the business opportunities of the brand by making sales presentations to prospective clients, partner architects and designers.
- Maintain and continuously develop client relationships by providing excellent and high-quality sales and after-sales service by:
- Specifying and preparing accurate product quotation for clients
- Efficiently placing and monitoring orders for clients
- Working closely with the Bathroom Technician in providing assistance regarding technical concerns/queries
- Forecast potential sales based on knowledge and observation of market and business
- Actively support marketing-initiated activities.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field from a reputable school
- With at least 2 years work experience in sales, preferably with experience in bathroom sales.
- Must possess sales and negotiation skills, customer service skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be results-driven, proficient with Microsoft Office applications, and able to work under minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time