Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Santo Tomas
Cargill Santo Tomas urgently required following position for Security Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Santo Tomas Jobs Details:
- Provides asset security leadership and support to businesses by developing and implementing local security plans, policies, procedures, standards and training for protecting personnel, property, product, and confidential information.
- Provides investigative leadership and at the direction of Global Security and country management, the CSM will provide direct investigative support to resolve allegations of serious criminal activity, significant violations of corporate/local policy as well as alleged violations of Cargill’s Guiding Principles.
Responsible for the development of internal relationships with local business management, law, audit, information security, human resources and procurement. Additionally, responsible for external relationships with local and federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Provides security intelligence support to country management, businesses, and functions to keep them informed of issues that are, or could potentially impact, our businesses throughout the country including crime, terrorism, protests, civil unrest, weather, etc.
Following the Global Security guidelines, conducts threat assessments, gathers intelligence and develops the plans to protect local company executives and any visiting company executives.
Tracks trends and measures the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations and provides written metrics.
In support of Global Security, provides crisis management leadership, planning and support for the businesses to ensure the security/safety of our personnel during crises impacting our businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years experience working for a corporation or government agency in a related field (security, investigations, finance, legal, human resources, etc.); or 10+ years of security and investigative experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work within deadlines and time pressures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently/develop solutions independently
- Fluent in both the Tagalog and English languages (includes speaking, writing and reading)
- Knowledge of Miscrosoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with security equipment such as card access, intrusion alarms and security cameras
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in criminal justice, security management or relevant subject matter
- Ceritified Protection Professional (CPP) certified through ASIS
- At least 3 years of corporate security management experience
- Experience conducting security risk assessments and implementing security best practices and procedures
- Experience investigating criminal activity at a public or corporate level
Primary Location Philippines-40-Sto Tomas
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job