Sales Manager Cash Management Division Jobs Vacancy in Security Bank Makati
Security Bank Makati urgently required following position for Sales Manager Cash Management Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Cash Management Division Jobs Vacancy in Security Bank Makati Jobs Details:
Tasked to sell the Bank’s cash management solutions to the appropriate target customers in close coordination with the CBG RMs, the Banking Centers and RBG Business Managers/Sales Officers.
The function includes the following:
- Provide marketing strategies, tools, and market updates to better equip the CBG RMs and RBG Business Managers/Sales Officers in the attainment of their cash management business objectives.
- Champion/drive the usage of cash management product(s) that may be assigned to him by the Sales Team Head and monitor their performance in terms of throughput, CASA ADB/Float and income on a per marketing unit basis
- Create demand for the Bank’s cash management products by undertaking “diagnostic” calls to customers with the end of providing them the right solutions to their cash management problems.
- Undertake cash management presentations to clients and, thereafter, prepare, price, and follow-up their corresponding proposals in close coordination with the concerned RM or Business Manager/Sales Officer.
- Conduct cash management seminars/lectures to internal units of the Bank whenever deemed necessary.
- Regularly solicit customer feedback in order to improve on product offerings with proven and profitable business models and coordinate such to the Product Management unit for possible development
- Responsible for other tasks/responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time by the Sales Head.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Candidates should have at least 5 years sales-related experience in Banking
- With excellent selling and negotiation skills