Claims Admin Assistant Csr Back Office All Pay Shaw Jobs Vacancy in Acquire Asia Pacific Incorporation
- Claims Admin Assistant Csr Back Office All Pay Shaw
- Acquire Asia Pacific Incorporation
- 09 Jan, 2019 30+ days ago
Acquire Asia Pacific Incorporation urgently required following position for Claims Admin Assistant Csr Back Office All Pay Shaw. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Admin Assistant Csr Back Office All Pay Shaw Jobs Vacancy in Acquire Asia Pacific Incorporation Jobs Details:
- Initial reviews claims entered by Customers and the campaign's employees
- Assigns claims to Claims Specialists, as directed
- Reviews documents filed with new claims and determines whether additional supporting documents are needed
- Requests supporting documents from Customers
- Promptly processes or redirects documents which are sent to the campaign's email address
- Calculates vendor maximum liabilities
- Retrieves documents from the campaign's admin, Bug Tracker, CSIL, X-drive, Carriersâ websites,Google.com sites (FAK liability info), own email box
- Updates and distributes weekly report (BOLs marked incorrectly)
- Assists Claims Specialists, as needed (including/but not limited to: filing claims with carriers, attaching to ACT files decision letters and approved settlement requests)
- Retrieves documents, then resaves and attaches to appropriate ACT/CMS claim file (supporting documents from Customers, CS BOLs, CS Order Details, checks)
- Sends daily report for incoming claims, recovery checks and documents
- Pull up unassigned claims for review and possible reassignment.
- Updates and post claim rules by customer for special instructions
- Updates and posts documents to SharePoint (claims meeting recaps, new procedures,updated contact lists)
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- High customer satisfaction.
- Excellent feedback from customers.
- Achievement of KPIs.
Weâre proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
- Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
- Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
- Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
- Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
- Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
- Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
- Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
- Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: ACQCASE(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09358928625
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
Review and enter new claims and request for supporting documentation for claims disputes.