Expatriate Transactions Advisor Midshift Jobs Vacancy in Shell Phillipines Manila
Shell Phillipines Manila urgently required following position for Expatriate Transactions Advisor Midshift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Expatriate Transactions Advisor Midshift Jobs Vacancy in Shell Phillipines Manila Jobs Details:
Handle global expatriate transactional requests and information queries received from employees, Local HR, HR Business Partners and line managers via web forms, email and telephone.
- Execute a wide range of global transactional processes for Shell expatriates, such as travel or education claims, payments& deductions or housing and immigration cases.
- Act as first point of HR contact for process and policy queries of expatriates during their assignment
- Liaise with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Manage cases according to established ways of working, including case logging in EIC/Sales Force, efiling, management of work in progress and keeping customers informed, meeting established KPIs and SLAs, escalating complex issues and working with other parties as required
- Share best practices within the team and drive continues improvement in service delivery through participation in improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
- Good policy understanding to deliver process as designed
- Dealing with constant and demanding workload
- Customer focus in a culturally diverse environment
- Dealing with global scope of expat processes
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
Country of Work Location
City, State (if applicable)
- Educated to a degree level
- Fluent English
- Strong attention to detail and accurate execution
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Cultural awareness and to handle conversations with people from different backgrounds
- Previous experience in Shared Services environment is advantageous
- Experience in customer service is advantageous
- Strong IT skills (SAP & Microsoft Office) is advantageous
- Amenable to mid-shift schedule (5:00PM-2:00AM)