Laboratory Coordinator Office Assistant Ateneo Cordon Bleu Institute Jobs Vacancy in Ateneo Manila University Makati
- Laboratory Coordinator Office Assistant Ateneo Cordon Bleu Institute
- Ateneo Manila University
- Makati P00
- 26 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Ateneo Manila University Makati urgently required following position for Laboratory Coordinator Office Assistant Ateneo Cordon Bleu Institute. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Laboratory Coordinator Office Assistant Ateneo Cordon Bleu Institute Jobs Vacancy in Ateneo Manila University Makati Jobs Details:
Under the supervision of the ALCBI Director and the Technical Director, the Laboratory Coordinator/Office Assistant is responsible for monitoring the general upkeep, maintenance, security, and improvement of all facilities and utilities, in the ALCBI as well as to provide administrative and logistical support to the daily operations of the Ateneo Le Cordon Bleu Institute (ALCBI).
A. Laboratory Support
1. In-charge of maintaining all laboratory equipment and utensils, preventive maintenance and general housekeeping.
2. Performs set-up, configuration/ reconfiguration of all kitchen equipment.
3. Keeps and conduct periodic evaluation and inventory of all kitchen equipment and undertakes measures, with prior approval to ensure that all equipment and/or utensils in kitchen/laboratories are in optimum operating condition.
4. Implements prescribed policies and operating guidelines set for all users including school personnel and students. Reports promptly in writing, all incidents that may threaten school safety and condition.
5. Acts as the custodian of the following logs:
- Equipment, Utensils, Supplies and Life Expectancy File and Inventory
- Job Order Request and Maintenance Forms
- Borrower’s Slip
- Laboratory Clearance
6. Assists in the identification of supplies & maintenance and repairs needs, to be used as basis in the preparation of the corresponding budgets.
7. Assist in purchasing and receiving of the food items in the store room.
B. Administrative Support
1. Assists in the preparation of order for checks, purchase requisitions, job orders, and liquidation documents.
2. Monitors incoming and outgoing documents i.e. statement of accounts, PLDT bill, documents for delivery, requests for pick-up/purchase, etc.
3. Assists in recruitment (i.e. encoding, scheduling of interviews, timekeeping etc.).
4. Encodes supplier and applicants’ details, monitoring transmittals and job orders.
5. Handle inventory and canvass of supplies and equipment.
6. Assists in property management (i.e. check maintenance of facilities/equipment, cleanliness, etc.).
7. Assists in setting-up room and facilities for meetings.
8. Prepares weekly reports:
- Summary of Processed Applicants
- Print-out of uploaded job vacancies and results of viewing and incoming applications
- Encoding and monitoring requests and status for repair and maintenance
- Summarizing requests for deliveries
- Other information pertinent to Admin operation
C. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hotel and Restaurant or Service Industry related course
- At least 6 months relevant work experience
- ADMU work experience and knowledge in academe processes is an advantage
- Computer literate (MS office, MS Access, database management)
- With attention to details
- Coordination and customer service skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and ability to prioritize
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to build strong rapport with team members and strangers instantly, earning trust quickly