Ambulance Driver Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Help Medical Center Biñan City
Perpetual Help Medical Center Biñan City urgently required following position for Ambulance Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ambulance Driver Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Help Medical Center Biñan City Jobs Details:
- At least College level
- With Driver's License
- 3 years experience and above
- Drives the ambulance assisting in transporting sick, injured or convalescent persons.
- Assist in lifting patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompanies and assists emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Replaces supplies and disposable items on ambulances making sure that they are always fully stocked before making an emergency call.
- Responsible for reporting facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Responsible to administer first aid such as bandaging, splinting and administering oxygen.
- Expected to restrain or shackle violent patients.
- Removes and replaces soiled linens and equipment to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Expected to earn and maintain appropriate certifications in order to perform their job function.
- Performs other duties assigned by his superior
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time