Project Management Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Power Integrations Pasig
Power Integrations Pasig urgently required following position for Project Management Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Management Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Power Integrations Pasig Jobs Details:
This position reports to the Technical Director of Applications Engineering.
- Responsible for the coordination and tracking of applications engineering activities
- Evaluation and characterization of new power IC products, development of product launch collateral, including hardware, documentation, printed articles and papers, training material for both field and customers, and the definition and development of software tools for power supply design.
- Managing priorities well, balancing goals, and working with resource constraints.
- Plan and track the execution of engineering projects
- Develop and maintain project schedules, while understanding and proactively communicating potential impacts and changes to those schedules
- Work actively and communicate responsively with all team members to insure timely delivery
- Discuss technical issues with all engineering disciplines
- Organize and document information logically and concisely
- BS in Electrical Engineering (or related engineering field) and 5 years of electronic product development experience or advanced degree with 3+ yrs experience is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project is highly desirable
- Fluency in English language is highly desirable.
- Experience in a semiconductor company, design or applications engineering group, or a power systems design group in an electronics company is preferred.
- Occasional international travel may be required (<10%).