Marketing Adjunct Faculty Jobs Vacancy in Asian Institute Management Makati
Asian Institute Management Makati urgently required following position for Marketing Adjunct Faculty. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Adjunct Faculty Jobs Vacancy in Asian Institute Management Makati Jobs Details:
The Asian Institute of Management’s Department of Marketing invites outstanding candidates to apply for an adjunct position.
This position requires a Master’s Degree with a business focus. A Doctoral degree and teaching experience in graduate, postgraduate, and executive education are highly desirable, with preference given to candidates who have taught online courses. Candidates must be student- centered and focused on student learning outcomes. Work experience of at least 10 years outside of academia is required.
- Design and teach courses in accordance with the Institute and its departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit timely student feedback and reports, as scheduled or required.
- Organize class activities and assignments related to the learning outcomes of the course/s and learning goals of the program.
- Provide input and work with other faculty and staff to review, produce and/or select course- related materials.
- Attend department, program, and school meetings and functions, as required or requested.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of the subject area(s)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of effective communication and instruction
- Understanding of the characteristics and challenges of graduate studies and executive education.
Submit a letter of interest and comprehensive CV to email@example.com and indicate AIMWEB-ADJMKTG-0418 in the subject line.
Complete application files will be accepted on a rolling basis and remain active for one year.
The selected candidates will be required to design, manage, and teach in the executive or customized programs and help coordinate the graduate programs.