Change Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fis Manila
Fis Manila urgently required following position for Change Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Change Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fis Manila Jobs Details:
We have an exciting role in our Makati office as a Change Management Analyst. This person will assist in establishing change management policies and processes, as well as, enforcement and improvement initiatives related to those policies and processes.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with infrastructure and application change owners to ensure all requests for change are executed according to defined policy and process so that change is introduced with minimal disruption to the business and meets internal, federal and third party audit requirements.
- Establishes quantitative measurements and techniques for change activity utilizing problem solving techniques with a practical and analytical approach.
- Coordinates, convenes and facilitates change review meetings.
- Maintains a calendar of approved and agreed upon product release and infrastructure maintenance schedules.
- Reviews completeness and quality of change information entered into the change management system and works with change owners to correct deficiencies.
- Reviews and follows up on non-compliant change as well as change that occurred outside the defined processes.
- Works with all parties to resolve change related scheduling conflicts according to established practices.
- Provides assistance in the coordination and control efforts of extremely large and complex global projects and initiatives.
- Employs multiple channels to effectively communicate change to the organization.
- Demonstrates an overall understanding and knowledge of the supported applications and production environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3 years' experience Change Management in a Banking or Financial industry.
- Considerable knowledge of change and release management principles, procedures and techniques.
- Considerable knowledge of standards and best practices relevant to the information technology industry, e.g., ITIL, COBIT, CMM).
- Knowledge of basic problem resolution and escalation practices.
- Knowledge of FIS products and services as well as IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of release and configuration management tools, e.g., CA Endevor, CA Software Change Manager.
- Requires analytical, creative thinking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization.
- Decision making ability within specified parameters.
- Independent and collaborative decision making.
- Skilled at identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain relationships across the organization.
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability