Online Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Home Credit Pasig
Home Credit Pasig urgently required following position for Online Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Online Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Home Credit Pasig Jobs Details:
You’ll be working on our in-house projects, helping identify the direction of our I.T. development work. As you meet with various Home Credit departments, you’ll get to experience teams that encourage initiative and innovation, brainstorming and collaboration. As you asses, analyze and make recommendations for our business needs, you’ll be contributing to the next Big Idea that will help us keep the lead in consumer financing.
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- To meet and work directly with stakeholders to gather project requirements, shape initiatives, define scope, keeping in mind that rapport is key
- Collecting and analyzing business needs and translating these into clear requirements for the development teams
- Creating object-oriented analysis and application designs as input for development
- Evaluating the impact, performance and outcome of business requirements
- Participating on innovations that help the company grow
- To champion for and practice continuous improvement in an agile environment
You know you are the perfect fit if you:
- Have a strong grasp of IT technologies, platforms, best practices and trends. It’s an added bonus if your fundamentals are strong in of SQL, UML, and BPMN
- Can write in a technical yet user-friendly language
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a business analyst role, with strong practice in process design and business analysis.
- Have an analytical mind. You like solving problems, and are well organized. The details matter in this job and we trust you to dot your I’s and cross your T’s with little supervision
- Are a great communicator and can effectively work with senior colleagues