Key Account Manager Ppd Jobs Vacancy in Company Manila
Company Manila urgently required following position for Key Account Manager Ppd. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Ppd Jobs Vacancy in Company Manila Jobs Details:
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 35 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What will you do?
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client internally.
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in business or equivalent with an understanding of commercial sales
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oreal’s “Metier”
- Has at least 4-5 years’ experience in key account management, preferably in B2B sales or distributor management
- Deeply passionate about beauty and wants to build a career in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Has strong operational and management skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Driven, proactive, energetic and detail-oriented
- Mobile and open to relocation