Collection Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Avid Technology Manila
Avid Technology Manila urgently required following position for Collection Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Collection Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Avid Technology Manila Jobs Details:
Candidates should be able to think ‘outside of the box” to solve problems of high complexity. The ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment is required. Candidates should be able to work independently without the need for detailed work instruction.
About the Job:
- Perform collection activities (customer calls/e-mails) for assigned portfolio.
- Establish and maintain effective relations with internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicate with accounts payable contacts, customers’ senior management, or business owners in an effort to minimize past due items, optimize DSO and increase cash collections.
- Provide management with monthly cash forecasting targets.
- Identify problem accounts, determine and execute action plans to pursue collection.
- Ensure the timely collection of accounts receivable by regularly contacting customers and escalate issues and concerns to the field as needed.
- Process adjustments, credit memos and refunds when appropriate on customer accounts.
- Investigate and resolve customer deductions, return issues and chargebacks in a timely manner.
- Negotiate with customers experiencing short term financial constraints to secure commitments to pay amounts due in the shortest time possible.
- Manage the daily queue of orders being held for credit review prior to release for shipment.
- Adhere to all financial SOX controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and background
- 1-3 years in an AR and collections environment
- SAP, Excel and Word experience
- Commercial cash collections
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail