Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Servicio Filipino Inc Quezon City
Servicio Filipino Inc Quezon City urgently required following position for Safety Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Servicio Filipino Inc Quezon City Jobs Details:
SERVICIO FILIPINO INC. is currently looking for a Safety Officer willing to be placed in QUEZON CITY.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery, etc.)
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures.
- To facilitate compliance with Construction Occupational safety and health (COSH) guidelines. You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measure and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances, etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Must be a Graduate of BS Engineering or any related course
- 1 year to 2 years work meaningful and related experience in performing OHS policies and programs.
- With BOSH/COSH certification is a requirement
- Willing to work in West Avenue, Quezon City
- Willing to start immediately
For interested candidates, please bring copies of an updated resume with 2x2 picture at Servicio Filipino Corporate Center, 105 West Avenue, Quezon City (Near BIR West Ave., In front of BDO and beside BPI) For inquiries, please look for MARY. Contact Numbers: (02) 371-8000 local 143
Job Type: Full-time