Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in White Case Manila
White Case Manila urgently required following position for Compliance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in White Case Manila Jobs Details:
With lawyers operating from more than 40 locations, working in virtually every country of the world, we have invested heavily in building a high-quality full-service practice competing at the top of the market. We are distinguished by our on-the-ground presence in the world’s key financial markets and our strengths in handling complex cross-border work.
It’s not just about our global network of offices; it’s the global interconnectedness of the Firm that our people, and our clients, value most. We work well together across geographic and practice boundaries. It’s one of the reasons we attract and retain cross-border work. And why we attract a diverse group of people.
Our lawyers are globally minded, enterprising, collaborative and committed to excellence. Diversity is a core value of our Firm and it has been recognized with numerous awards and top rankings around the world. Our people represent 90 nationalities and speak 80 languages.
Duties and Accountabilities1
- Facilitate all Insider List, Restricted Security, Confidentiality and Ethical Screen implementation, including troubleshooting, pre-approval, follow-up, documentation and related on-going maintenance.
- Perform review and evaluation of new matters to ensure that compliance issues are being appropriately addressed.
- Perform conflicts searches on LegalKey database in fulfillment of compliance requests, trade searches, lateral searches, audit, and marketing searches and establishing ethical screens, as required.
- Make restricted securities list additions, and perform related maintenance along with securities trade search requests, provide same to the Compliance Advisor/Supervisor/Director for review.
- Provide lateral (new hire) conflict search and new hire coordination support to General Counsel and New York team.
- Provide audit and marketing search support to General Counsel and New York team.
- Enforce procedures and adhere to processes governing Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), Know Your Client (“KYC”), Restricted Securities, Insider List, Securities Trading and all related ethical screens.
- Perform due diligence research and administration functions in relation to Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client analysis and other Compliance related tasks, as necessary
- Interact with the Department of the General Counsel to enforce compliance with Firm and Departmental procedures.
- Assist Compliance Supervisor, Director, General Counsel and Compliance Lawyers on global Compliance initiatives as required.
- Demonstrate consistency in exhibiting mature judgment and handling confidential information appropriately.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adjusts well to change. Ability to work well under extreme pressure and work with little direction while meeting competing deadlines. Ability to be mindful of the big picture without losing sight of the details.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required. Amenable to flexible work schedule as needed. Available to work overtime as needed.
Location & Reporting
- This is an Analyst role based in Manila, with potential for international travel
- This role reports to the Supervisor for Compliance