Service Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Euroasia Executive Search
Euroasia Executive Search urgently required following position for Service Desk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Euroasia Executive Search Jobs Details:
- Interface with the management for day to day operations and long-term strategy
- Provide direction and guidance to Service Desk Analysts
- Coordinate incident activity and all queue management
- Coordinate and manage incident escalations
- Ensure that the Service Desk team is aligned with the SLA
- Ensure proper documentation of all Service Desk processed and troubleshooting
- Analyze trends on a weekly/monthly basis and report Key Performance Indicators
- Introduce process improvement for increased productivity and decreased costs by using new business processes, tools, and applications
- Act as point of escalation
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in the relevant field
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a team lead capacity
- Must have excellent technical, leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledgeable with ITIL process
- Must have experience working as part of an enterprise support team
- Must have experience serving multi-national customers
This role will be responsible for supporting the operations of the companyâs IT service desk. The Service Desk Analyst will coordinate the provision of IT support services for the companyâs offices located in different sites.