Information Technology Officer Jobs Vacancy in Philippine Statistics Authority Quezon City
Philippine Statistics Authority Quezon City urgently required following position for Information Technology Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Technology Officer Jobs Vacancy in Philippine Statistics Authority Quezon City Jobs Details:
- Three (3) Information Technology Officer II (P65,319.00/month) – SG 22
- Assists the Chief in the discharge of the functions relative to the application and enforcement of the Philippine Identification System Act (RA. No. 11055);
- Exercises administrative control and supervision over the Registration Center Management Division;
- Prepares general plan and program for the improvement of the Philippine Identification system of the country and the improvement of quality and quantity of statistics;
- Directs and coordinates the functions, activities, and work program of the different sections and unit of the division;
- Takes appropriate actions on behalf of the Chief and/or against the violation of the PhilSys Law and/or against irregularities committed by the PhilSys personnel;
- Examines and signs all certifications and communications pertaining to PhilSys registration;
- Represents the Chief in meetings, conferences, and other seminar gatherings as may be designated by the Chief;
- Reviews monthly and Annual Accomplishment Reports of each Section/Unit;
- Coordinates with PhilSys field staff in matters pertaining to PhilSys registration.
- Supervises the processing of PhilSys registry documents; and
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by supervisor/s.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
Experience: At least 4 years in position/s involving management and supervision
Training: At least 32 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
Eligibility: Preferably with CS Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Remarks: Preferably graduate of IT course or any related course
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Php65,319.00 /month
- Networking: 4 years (Preferred)
- LAN: 4 years (Preferred)