Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts
Hilton Hotels Resorts urgently required following position for Security Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Jobs Details:
Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort
Clark Economic Zone
A Security Manager directs security personal to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience while coordinating with government and law enforcement and ensuring compliance with local safety legislation and emergency procedures.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Manager, you are responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of security personnel, coordinating with government and law enforcement agencies, and organising patrolling of the property to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Manager will also be required to liaise with the Hilton Safety/Security director on important matters and ensure that hotel is in compliance with all local safety regulations and emergency procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel
- Coordinate with government and law enforcement agencies as necessary
- Coordinate additional personnel for Conference and Banqueting functions
- Organise patrolling of all boundary areas, bedrooms, offices, storage areas, public areas, and function rooms
- Assist the hotel in complying with Local Fire Safety Legislation
- Assist the hotel with Local Safety Legislation being specifically responsible for compliance of the security department
- Ensure tours are carried out for the purpose of fire prevention, safe means of escape, and security
- Inquire as necessary into and report upon any thefts within the hotel using your discretion in connection with any of these matters that you deem should be reported to the police
- Liaise with the Hilton Safety/Security director on the implementation of Company Policies, guides, and matters of mutual interest
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures for the department, and provide assistance and advice to other departments in relation to security
- Prepare incident reports
- Liaise with Departmental Heads to ensure hotel staff is aware of their security responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training
- Be fully conversant of company terrorist procedures and convey to staff
- Be fully conversant with hotel Fire and Emergency procedures
- Responsible for management of key control within all departments
What are we looking for?
A Security Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Organised and systematic approach to problem solving
- Security industry experience in managerial capacity
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous experience in same or similar role
- First Aid
- Fire fighting qualification
- IT proficiency
- Fire combat training
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Full Availability
: Security and Loss Prevention
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Megaworld Manila. Megaworld Manila opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Security Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 Jan, 2019. Certified Security Practitioner; Has handled security for developments of various land-use types, preferably high density development.... ... Continue reading -->
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Santo Tomas. Cargill Santo Tomas opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Security Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Dec, 2018. The C-JOY Security Manager (CSM) will, under general supervision by the Country Director and in coordination with the Regional Security Manager of the Cargill... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pag Asa Steel . Pag Asa Steel opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Security Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 28 Dec, 2018. Pag-asa Steel seeks a Security Manager who will be responsible for the overall security programs of the company across multiple sites.... ... Continue reading -->
Facilities Safety And Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Willis Towers Watson Manila. Willis Towers Watson Manila opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Facilities Safety And Security Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 Jan, 2019. Safety and Security Manager will be the single point of contact focused on. Imperatives of running a BPO (H&S, Security, Maintenance, Facilities).... ... Continue reading -->
Security Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sfa Semicon Philippines Corporation . Sfa Semicon Philippines Corporation opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Security Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 05 Nov, 2018. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Security or equivalent. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science,... ... Continue reading -->