Executive Assistant Mid Shift Jobs Vacancy in American Express Fort Bonifacio
American Express Fort Bonifacio urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Mid Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Mid Shift Jobs Vacancy in American Express Fort Bonifacio Jobs Details:
- Manage (e.g. schedule, monitor, etc.) some late evening/night calls with flexibility as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Engagement Network Operations Directors.
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, sometimes under pressure, with accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- The development of positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues is critical to the success of this position.
- Manage key aspects [of support needed by Directors], including:
- Calendar management
- Domestic and international travel plans
- Timely and thorough expense management, and
- Miscellaneous activities in support of the Operations teams, including supporting ad-hoc projects on a regular basis
- Manage time wisely, and will effectively employ the organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities on a daily basis
- Interact with all employee levels in a professional manner
- Display impeccable attention to detail
- Prepare and put together (e.g. collate, edit details, etc.) PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Proven Experience as an Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (3 - 7 years)
- Experience with Outlook Calendar Management
- Familiar with the tool Concur or a similar tool is a plus
- Familiar with Booking Flights, handling travel documents requirements
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 3, 2019, 6:57:22 AM