Senior Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Asian Development Bank Mandaluyong
Asian Development Bank Mandaluyong urgently required following position for Senior Operations Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Asian Development Bank Mandaluyong Jobs Details:
The Senior Operations Assistant performs full administrative services for an International Staff members and helps coordinate administrative activities for the division. The incumbent will report to designated International Staff and/or senior National Staff.
- Monitors the Prepare Project - Sovereign Operations (PP-SO) database for loan and technical assistance (TA) projects under processing and helps ensure all the relevant documents are in accordance with the latest ADB template and Handbook of Style and Usage following prescribed quality-at-entry standards.
- Assists in the administration of TA projects, as assigned, from the selection process of TA consultants, processing of claims, processing of contract variations, and preparation of TA completion reports.
- Ensures all correspondence and documents for supervisor are correctly typed and prepared in compliance with ADB's standards. Independently composes and sends out routine letters, carefully checks all documents submitted for approval of the supervisors. Ensures all incoming mail are logged, properly distributed, and brought to the attention of concerned staff, and that outgoing mails/faxes are delivered on time and an effective filing system is maintained.
- Provides efficient administrative services by screening incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from callers and visitors, establishing the nature and priority of requirements of unexpected visitors to ensure that they are routed in a timely manner to the concerned staff.
- Ensures the effective coordination of supervisor's schedule by maintaining diaries and arranging appointments, meetings, travel and accommodation as specified by the supervisor and in accordance with ADB procedures.
- Ensures that there is effective coordination of work and workload among the Operations Assistants and effective proactive planning to tackle the heavy processing and administration, and knowledge work workload in the division.
Relevant Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Has at least 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent typing skills. Advanced computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in multilateral organizations
- Good coordination and interpersonal skills. Able to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Able to coordinate proper distribution of tasks among other administrative assistants
- Thorough understanding of the role and function of the division/office/department and a good general understanding of the organization's purpose
- Good working knowledge of procedures, formats and standards relevant in the performance of work
- Able to exercise judgment on matters of confidentiality and those requiring urgent attention especially in the supervisor's absence
- Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for Administrative Staff level 4-5
The selected candidate is appointed for an initial term of 3 years. ADB offers a competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package. Actual appointment salary will depend on the selected individual's qualifications and experience.
ADB seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities to work in an inclusive environment. ADB encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of ADB member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note that the actual level and salary will be based on qualifications of the selected candidate.