Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Manila
Marriott International Inc Manila urgently required following position for Safety Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Manila Jobs Details:
Job Number 18003J8N
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location Manila Marriott Hotel, 2 Resorts Drive, Manila, Philippines, Philippines VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Accredited Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner by DOLE - BWC
- Assists the Director of Engineering in administering fire prevention programs and emergency preparedness.
- Conducts hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
- Develops detailed "shut down" procedures for cluster properties to ensure that all areas are secured at the appropriate times.
- Complies with applicable laws and safety regulations.
- Follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the properties.
- Develops a monthly checklist for all cctv equipment, alarmed doors, and duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Incorporates into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
- Follows Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around properties that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Monitors all unusual activities in and around properties that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial & follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Emphasizes teamwork, close working relationships with other departments and assertive hospitality to serve as a deterrent to crime.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Provides personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Meets quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
- Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.