Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Manila
Johnson Family Companies Manila urgently required following position for Employee Relations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Manila Jobs Details:
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans (PIP), review to resolve if suitable, reasonable, measurable and actionable; monitors active PIPs to ensure agreed to actions are being taken and PIP is properly closed.
- Advance complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate
- Acknowledge receipt of Alternative Dispute Resolution requests and use standard guidelines and procedures to assess request and schedule conferences.
- Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Review documentation for Employee Relations cases to ensure completeness and timely receipt.
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing Employee Relations Admin day-to-day delivery of services.
- Accesses enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Bring up complex transactions to Tier 2 for contact or resolution with the third party vendors.
- Assist and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in particular to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services HR available to them.
- Take ownership of all ER Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and assure that they are resolved / completed deftly and with a higher level of quality.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Employee Relations Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution.
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and settle methods of mitigation to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or calling out inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- With 1-4 years of experience in HR (preferably in Employee Relations)
- Ability to perform administrative activities.
- Excellent client service skill
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any excellent issues
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills; handles internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Discretion, integrity, confidentiality and discernment
- Demonstrates customer orientation and customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional social skills
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Computer-literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications ( e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, focused team-based environment
- Enthusiastic standout colleague with a strong dedication to build a positive work environment
- Willing to work on night shift
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ