Administrator Order Entry Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Quezon City
Emerson Quezon City urgently required following position for Administrator Order Entry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Order Entry Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Quezon City Jobs Details:
- Logs Inquiries
- Records New Customers
- Saves/Uploads/Archives Communication Records (Filenet, OCM, GMS, CRM, Shared Folders, SharePoint)
- Generates Transaction Records (CRM Logging, SSRS Reports, EODN, Etc.)
- Monitors incoming emails in common mailboxes
- Acknowledges receipt of customer emails/POs/RFQs.
- Updates order/quote records/data/status in Business System
- Verifies New Customer accounts and works with Customer Vendor Data Hub team for creation of accounts in the business systems.
- Checks for Completeness of Commercial Requirements for Tier 2 and up orders
- Validates and calculates pricing using system tools
- Provides product lead time based on system data (standard product lead time)
- Check and extracts customer-specific information from business systems
- Coordinates with the supplier/factory/other support group to obtain/identify specific lead time of a product not readily available on the system (may be a custom item with no standard lead time)
- Enters Data/Order/Items into Business System
- Generates, send Customer Order Acknowledgement
- Notifies Customer of Promise Delivery Date
- Generates, Uploads and Forwards Invoices (Business Systems/Customers)
- Escalates requests for model creation to the appropriate support group
- Escalates model configuration issues to product configuration solutions team
- Escalates requests to Tool Administrator for systems-related concerns
- Enters and books Billing Only Transaction
- Great communication skills
- Office Procedures
- Business Systems
- Product Training
- Customer Satisfaction
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.