Ito Service Delivery Consultant Iii Linux Vmware Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Taguig
Dxc Taguig urgently required following position for Ito Service Delivery Consultant Iii Linux Vmware. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ito Service Delivery Consultant Iii Linux Vmware Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Taguig Jobs Details:
- Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high-risk. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve single- and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
- Escalation Management: identify, manage, and lead escalations through L3. Work with others to help manage escalations through L5.
- Problem Management: Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs. May lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs.
- Quality: May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
- Project Management: Participate, propose, and/or lead customer and internal projects across technology customers and/or internal businesses/end users areas, including transformation.
- Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and/or internal businesses/end users regarding operational details, solutions, and proposals. Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Lead teams which address operational processes and policies in work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical or business areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside the team/technology area. Typically advises or sets direction for:
- Group(s) of customers with similar needs
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds entry-level certification(s) in work field. May hold intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 5+ years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (strong) understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) understanding of other technology sub-areas
- General understanding of related technologies
- (strong) Customer Service
- General Project Management
- (developing) Influencing Others
- (developing) Customer/Vendor Management
- (developing) Business Analysis
- (developing) General Financial Management