Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Micro Village Makati
International Micro Village Makati urgently required following position for Business Development Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Micro Village Makati Jobs Details:
Business Development Officer
Responsible for managing and attaining sales quota through good coordination, monitoring and leading sales/marketing activities. Responsible for the market development of assigned product to ensure that the product grows steadily through the years. Provide support to Sales Team people with demo schedules, product presentations and trainings.
- Minimum 1 to 4 years experienced in IT product management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): product and brand management, product and market development, business developement, Business Development Analysis.
- Knowledgeable in networking products
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must posses a pleasing personality
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested applicants, you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 776-47-64 local 300.
I.M.V.I Application Form
Please fill out all the necessary item below:
Full Name: (Required)
E-mail Address: (Required)
Phone / Cellular Number: (Required)
Position Applying For: (Required)
Upload Your Resume: (Required)