Intelligence And Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Abs Cbn Corporation
Abs Cbn Corporation urgently required following position for Intelligence And Security Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intelligence And Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Abs Cbn Corporation Jobs Details:
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
- Liaise and coordinate with Law Enforcement & Government Agencies, Intelligence Units and Security Organizations to gather intel products and information for use in developing assessments, advisories and reports
- Conduct open source research, print media and document exploitation in order to generate analysis, estimates and related actions needed
- Provide current and up to date information, intel assessment and analysis to Head, CSSD, as and when necessary and required
- Develop, prepate and submit the following to the Head, CSSD:
- Country Security Threat Assessment - identify presence of threat groups and security risks throughout the country. Collate, tabulate and analyze the country threat levels and security advisories of foreign countries and embassies then convert into useable information
- Travel Security Assessment - Use information and situation estimates gathered from various sources to provide advise to staffs going on company/ business related trips
- Security Advisory - issue relevant guidelines, situation updates and evaluation of an event that may have a potential impact to the company (i.e. National Holiday, SONA, or even security incidents.)
- As and when instructed by the Head, CSSD, support and assist the Security Consultant for the following:
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments of Regional Stations, transmitter facilities, and planned major ABS-CBN events
- Liaise and coordinate with Local Government Units, Law Enforcement Agencies amd Intelligence Units on the ground
- Provide situation updates, assessment and reports as requested
- Formulate and implement security plans incorporating appropriate security measues addressing an SRA Findings, as maybe required
- Bachelor's Degree is required (or relevant military experience)
- Retired Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Senior Rank Personnel, with Intelligence Unit assignments and background. Field assignments througout the country is an advantage
- Technical Skills:
- Intelligence Gathering, Assessment and Analysis
- Report Writing and Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications
- Security Management or equivalent (Risk Assessment, Survey, Inspection and Investigations)
- Other Skills Requirement:
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a mutli-tasked environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Open to working in a consultancy based post